BY SUBMITTING PERSONAL INFORMATION TO US AND/OR BY USING OUR WEB SITE YOU GIVE YOUR CONSENT THAT ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT YOU SUBMIT MAY BE COLLECTED AND PROCESSED BY US IN THE MANNER AND FOR THE PURPOSES DESCRIBED BELOW AND WARRANT THAT ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU IS ACCURATE.
This policy addresses the following:
- What information does Price Pfister collect and how does Price Pfister use this information?
- Use of Personal Information
- Anonymous data collected through this Web site
- Does Price Pfister share your information with other third parties?
- What is the policy regarding Price Pfister's ownership of information?
- Are there special considerations for information transmitted through the internet?
- How do I stop Price Pfister from contacting me via e-mail in the future?
- What security measures are taken by Price Pfister?
- How can I ensure that information relating to me held by Price Pfister is accurate and up to date?
- Will Price Pfister transfer my information abroad?
- Governing law
- Contact Price Pfister
What information does Price Pfister collect and how does Price Pfister use this information?
Price Pfister collects information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, etc. in order to communicate with you and provide you with information that you have requested. We also collect general statistical information voluntarily provided to us such as age, gender, household size, other demographic information, product preferences and interests, customer purchasing habits and other purchasing information. The information that you provide is either manually or electronically stored in our databases. We may in the future collect comparable information in connection with customer satisfaction surveys, product purchases, product registration, rebate requests or contests and other promotional programs sponsored by Price Pfister. In addition, we may supplement the information that you provide with information received from third parties. For example, we may use third party software to fix inaccurate postal or zip codes. Consumers may provide this personal information to Price Pfister in writing, over the telephone, by e-mail or through our Web site. Price Pfister may retain all of the personal information so provided to it. You are under no obligation to provide any personal information to Price Pfister. If you choose not to provide certain information, you might not be able to request our products and services, participate in our programs, or take advantage of some of the features on our Web sites.
Use of Personal Information
We use the information you provide to respond to your requests, to improve our services, to communicate with you, and to customize your experience on our Web sites. We may in the future use your information to permit you to participate in the contests, sweepstakes and other promotions we sponsor. The information we learn from you also helps us better serve you and our other customers. Our use of your personal information may include:
- We may contact you occasionally to inform you of new products and services we will be providing;
- We may send you information of our other products and services, and regular updates on issues we think will be of interest to you;
- We may send you requested information on our products and services;
- In the future, we may contact you to notify you if you have won a competition or contest we have conducted;
- We may use your personal information for marketing purposes and market research; and We may use your personal information to create statistical data;
- In the future, we may use your personal information to fulfill your orders, to respond to any warranty claims and/or to provide any requested services;
- We may use your personal information to contact you where necessary or appropriate, for example, if you have a query about on of our products or services; and
- We may use your personal information internally to administer this Web site and help us improve our services. This may include contacting recent and/or past Price Pfister Web site visitors who have provided personal information to Price Pfister.
We will ask only for information that is adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes. Where we send you information for any purpose, it may be sent by e-mail (where you have given consent for us to do so) or post.
Anonymous information collected through this Web site
In addition to the information we collect as described above, we use technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our Web site. For example, our web server automatically logs which pages of our Web site our visitors view, their IP addresses and which web browsers our visitors use. This technology does not identify you personally; it simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of our Web site. Our Web site contains hyperlinks to other pages on our Web site. We may use technology to track how often these links are used and which pages on our Web site our visitors choose to view. Again this technology does not identify you personally - it simply enables us to compile statistics about the use of these hyperlinks.
Does Price Pfister share your information with other third parties?
What is the policy regarding Price Pfister’s ownership of information?
All opinions, ideas, suggestions, and other feedback submitted to our Web sites may be used by Price Pfister, without any restriction and free of charge, and nothing contained in this policy shall limit or otherwise affect this.
There may be instances where we request or permit the submission of your opinions/ideas. In such instances you will be required to agree to the terms of an agreement related to the provision of such information prior to its submission.
Are there special considerations regarding information transmitted through the internet?
How do I stop Price Pfister from contacting me via e-mail in the future?
If you have previously given your personal information to us and no longer want to be contacted by Price Pfister via email, you may take yourself off of our distribution list by doing any one of the following options: Option 1
If you have previously registered to receive emails from Price Pfister or its associates program and would no longer like to be contacted, you may opt-out by following the individual termination instructions listed in the email that you received.
Or, if you prefer, you may follow the instructions for either Option 2 or 3 below if they apply to you. Option 2
Site Registered Members Only:
- Log onto the Web site on the top navigation bar using your self-selected username and password
- Select "Edit Profile" from the top navigation bar
- Scroll down to the question: "Would you like to periodically receive information from Price Pfister regarding new products and specials?" and select "No"
- Scroll down to the question: "May we contact you for future product or Web site research?" and select "No"
- Then click on the button labeled "Submit"
This option is only applicable if you have contacted us by email using the form on our Web site:
Please visit Review My Questions. Once you have arrived at the location on our Web site, simply follow the below steps.
- Enter your email address and then click on the icon entitled "Submit."
- Once you have reached the "Recently Submitted Questions" page, click on the blue icon entitled "Customer Info."
- The last field on the "Customer Information" page asks you if you want to be contacted by Price Pfister in the future. Change your selection to "no".
- Click on the button labeled "Save".
What security measures are taken by Price Pfister?
Price Pfister uses industry standard security measures, such as encryption and firewalls, to protect its Web sites against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under Price Pfister's control. However, no security system is impenetrable. Price Pfister cannot guaranty the security of its Web sites or any information that is transmitted to Price Pfister over the Internet. Also, any information that you include in messages you post to a public area on a Price Pfister Web site, such as a product story, will be available to anyone with Internet access. We employ appropriate technical security and organizational measures, and endeavor to ensure that any third party that processes your personal information on our behalf employs appropriate technical security and organizational measures, to protect your personal information against unauthorized or unlawful processing of your personal information and against accidental loss, or destruction or damage to your personal information.
How can I ensure that information relating to me held by Price Pfister is accurate and up to date?
Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to permit us to identify your personal information, we will disclose to you the personal information we hold about you, for which we may make a charge up to the maximum as allowed by applicable law. We will also correct, amend or delete any personal information that is inaccurate and notify any third party recipients of the necessary changes. You may update any information you have given to us by contacting us at the addresses given below. Unless you tell us to delete your personal information, your personal information will be retained for as long as it is necessary to carry out the purpose(s) for which it was collected. Requests to delete personal information are subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations imposed on us.
Will Price Pfister transfer my information abroad?
Contact Price Pfister